In essence, our warranty means that we believe Genetic Bikes should be designed and manufactured to a “fit for purpose standard”. Note: this warranty does not mean that an item cannot be bent, broken, worn out or suffer failure from poor maintenance or misuse.
As a company – we have a general policy of not purposely seeking to make profit from the misfortune of one of our customers. That does not mean that we will give away anything and everything that people ask for, but that we will treat every customer in a fair, honest and decent way.
- Genetic Bikes warrants the replacement of original components due to defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of purchase subject to the following conditions and limitations;
- This warranty applies to the registered original retail purchaser only, and is non-transferable.
- Note: After a reasonable period* of use, (*typically 28 days from receipt) we will only repair or replace parts considered faulty, NOT complete assemblies.
- The warranty excludes products that have been subject to; Modification, abuse, neglect, accident, improper assembly, fitting unauthorised components, lack of maintenance, commercial hiring, normal wear & tear, competitive racing, stunt riding, jumping, wilful damage, failure to follow instructions (whether oral or in writing) or other similar activities that would generally be accepted to void a warranty.
- The warranty also excludes damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- All warranty claims must be made via the original supplying dealer (if applicable) and supported by proof of purchase. (Copies of service applicable handbooks may also be required for validation of correct maintenance).
- No warranty claim can be considered valid until the item has been inspected and agreed by Genetic Bikes.
- In the event of a genuine warranty claim being validated; Original replacement parts only (or the nearest available equivalent parts) will be issued from Genetic Bikes. Complete assemblies will not be exchanged or credited.
- Genetic Bikes does not include labour charges as part of the warranty.
- We strongly advise that any spares or parts are fitted by a suitably skilled person in accordance with our specifications. (Our warranty is on the condition that any work carried out is done by a qualified cycle mechanic). Genetic Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare or replacement part.
- Genetic Bikes shall not be responsible for accidental or consequential damage or loss howsoever caused.
- The user assumes any and all risks in using the products in any manner excluded by this warranty.
- Please note: All returns are at sender’s expense.
- This warranty in no way seeks to diminish your statutory rights, please refer to our general terms and conditions.
- Genetic Bikes has a policy of continual product development and improvement; therefore specifications may be changed without prior notice.
Genetic Bikes trading name of Ison Distribution.
Genetic is an Ison bicycle products brand and a Registered Trade Mark of Ison Distribution Ltd
Ison Distribution is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office is: 201 Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, Cambridgeshire. CB6 3NX.
Company No. 3690131 V.A.T. No: GB 720 2604 82